Where can I recycle?

Find out how to recycle in your area

Collected at home and at recycling centre(s) or other site(s)

High Peak Residents are able to recycle their cartons from the kerbside in the brown bin. Cartons and paper cups can also be recycled at the following bring bank sites:

1. Glossop HWRC, Melandra Road, Glossop, SK13 6JQ
> Location

< Back to UK map